Sunday, March 24, 2013
Catching Some Wind
Yesterday Katya and I walked to the stores by the east river. She was so cute in her striped purple pants and pink raincoat. On the way there she was delighted by the gusts of wind; her little face would have this look of wonder, like she was being caught off guard in a wonderful way. In the stores she played with her toy or sippy cup and was so content; she was the perfect little shopping companion. The cutest was on the last leg of our errands and way home; she would rest her legs on the outer parts of the stroller (I had her in the car seat in the stroller so I could see and talk to her). She looked like she was at home with her feet up. It was so cute that even people in the store and passersby on the street had to take notice. I just have to thinl that Andres and I were meant to be together because something that wasn't meant to be could never be so beautiful. My mom asked what she was like this morning when talking to her and really, she is just a very content, inquisitive, playful little girl. She is our little angel in every way...except at night time ;)
We love you Katya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment